How does Strategy3 deliver a project?
- Strategy3 will work with your team to scope, develop, and deliver a project that your organization chooses. Our ImpleMentors* will work with your team to devise a roadmap to implement for your team to embrace and ultimately to own. Most typical projects will range from 8 to 10, and upward of 12 weeks (the timeline is dependent upon the deliverables and agreed to scope). The far majority of the time will be spent on the floor and in the trenches of your organization. Strategy3 ImpleMentors* will work across departments if necessary and bridge any communication gaps that currently hinder progress from being achieved by your organization.
- *ImpleMentor is a term given to our Strategy3 project leads. ImpleMentors Implement sustainable solutions and Mentor your team throughout the project.
Will we be given a list of recommendations by Strategy3 for us to perform as the project?
- Strategy3 differentiates itself from ‘consultants’ by delivering the work, as opposed to recommending the work. We pride ourselves in delivering change versus recommending change.
Do we need to invest in any tools, equipment, or machinery throughout the course of the project?
- Your investment is in Strategy3 resources. We work hard so that you do not have to spend capital on additional tooling, equipment, or machinery. Aside from some dry-erase white boards for metric tracking by area or line, there are no outside capital investment requirements.
What kind of results can we expect, and will they be sustainable?
- We strive to deliver savings over and above our cost. By delivering an *ROI, you are able to invest in Strategy3 for future projects, or re-invest the savings wherever you choose. Strategy3 will provide all tools to your team to sustain the changes and improvements made.
- *ROI = Return on Investment
How disruptive of a process will a project performed by Strategy3 be to our business?
- Strategy3 realizes that change can be difficult at times. That is why our ImpleMentors work hand-in-hand with your team and organization and craft a schedule that is non-invasive to your business, yet achievable inside of a relatively short timetable.
Will our internal team have any say with regards to the implementation performed by Strategy3?
- Absolutely. Strategy3 wants your team to buy in to the process and scope of the project. Strategy3 works very diligently to be inclusive of the client’s ideas as well as the limitations and constraints posed.
We already have an Industrial Engineer / Process Engineer / Six-Sigma Black Belt person or team. Why would we need Strategy3?
- About 50% of Strategy3’s clients already do have an Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer, and / or Six-Sigma Black Belt person or team. Strategy3 is able to add serious speed and strength to your existing resources. We welcome working with these resources and providing additive value.
When can we start seeing change once we start our project with Strategy3?
- During every project, the first few weeks are spent detailing ‘current state.’ This is important as key metrics will be identified in this phase. Once Strategy3 and the client agree to the baseline performance of the area (or department) as well as key deliverables, implementation soon follows. It can be in weeks 4 through 6 before true change is introduced in a project. However, laying this foundation of groundwork prior to implementation is critical in achieving where you want to go. Without the understanding of what exactly is broken, then goals cannot be properly set.
How many Strategy3 resources will be required to achieve our goals?
- Since every project and client is entirely different, we answer this through performing an Assessment for your company. Where speed is required, our clients choose additional resources.
We are interested in improvement - how do we get started?